Listed below are major advantages of using glass-fused steel tanks:
- A high resistance to aggressive materials and corrosive liquids
- highly resistant to atmospheric corrosion and UV light
- high durability and extended life usage
- easy maintenance and cleaning
- operational duty time considerably reduced
- short manufacturing times
- expandability and the ability to relocate
- high efficiency and equivalent value
- minimal maintenance expense
Steel Combined With Glass – The Strength For Safe Storage
Vitreous enamel coating creates the perfect glass-fused system when combining vitrenamel steel to a single material. The liquid enamel fuses with steel when processed at 850°C to become a new material.
The major difference to other coating methods is that the enamel does not adhere to the steelbut bonds with it.