As one of the demanding applications for any type of tank, the Industrial Wastewater Tanks are coated with glass and high-grade epoxies because of the ranges of acids and often extreme bases. The coatings are pre-engineered sectional steel storage tanks with the highest grade glass-fused-to-steel and proprietary thermoset epoxies. Factory-baked liquid immersion coating system provide the best long term corrosion protection.
Tank Storage Systems are installed for wastewater treatment systems suitable for all stages of wastewater treatment, including mixing tanks, flocculation tanks, sedimentation tanks and others.
USA’s wastewater tanks serve in many types of applications, but not limited to:
- Aeration Basin
- Aerobic Digestion
- Anaerobic Digestion
- ATAD Tanks
- Dewatered sludge silos
- Biologic Treatment
- Flocculation tanks
- pH balancing tanks
- Raw waste storage
- Effluent storage
- Sequencing Batch Reactors
- Holding tanks
- Chlorination tanks
- Aluminum geodesic domes and covers for existing tanks
Examples of usage of Industrial Wastewater Tanks and coating processes used in these areas of wastewater treatment are:
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facility, Purified Terephthalic Acid (P.T.A.), receiving tanks, aeration tanks, clarifiers, anaerobic digesters, gas holder, thermoset epoxy.
- Automotive Plant Wastewater Treatment Plant, glass fused-to-steel
- Chemical Production Wastewater Treatment Plant with acid buffer tanks, digester tank, treated water tank, and an emergency dump tank, thermoset epoxy
- Product Water and Clearwell Tanks, Layyah Power Station with aluminum geodesic domes, thermoset epoxy
USA Tank supply bolted tanks and welded tanks construction and specialized fiberglass construction. The factors when considering the type of tank used should be addressed in wastewater applications including operating temperature, applicable design configurations, corrosion considerations/ph/acidic levels, operating environment, materials of construction, codes, thermal expansion, chemical resistance, secondary containment and appropriate design standards.