Tarsco is an industry leader in mineral and cement storage tanks for North America. Typical applications include Cement, Lime, Sand and Fly Ash storage.
Cement storage tanks construction utilizes the “Smart Approach” in matching fill and discharge equipment with the appropriate tank design. Cement and fly ash are fluidized for predictable flow during discharge. We specify the foundation requirements, the filling equipment (mechanical or pneumatic), the discharge equipment and the weighing equipment. Additionally, all equipment is installed in the field for a complete turnkey system.
Tarsco’s Mineral Storage advantage includes:
- Typical hopper slopes:
- 45,50,55,60,65,70 hoppers in tanks up to 100,000 cubic feet
- Chisel hopper approaches for coal, coke and other products requiring “mass flow” discharge
- Flat bottom storage available up to 2,000,000 cubic feet
- Abrasion allowances contingent upon product flow type desired
- Baked-on exterior coating systems to minimize field maintenance requirements in the future
- Auxiliary equipment including fill and discharge equipment, foundation design and supply, weigh scales and controls
- Field installation by direct in-house Tarsco installation crews
- We build terminals worldwide and are equipped for immediate mobilization with fully equipped self-contained shipping containers
- Both non-union and union installation crews are available depending upon your jobsite requirements
- Installation timeframe of less than half the time required for field welded and slip-form concrete tanks
- Tarsco is the competitive price leader for mineral storage applications in the U.S.