Providing water to municipalities demands a complex and carefully designed system of storage and treatment, commonly the responsibility of a government agency. Municipal Water Tanks for tap water are called Potable Tanks. Potable, meaning clean, drinkable or filtered water is able to be used for human consumption.
Over large parts of the world, drinking water or Potable Water is inaccessible to humans and use sources contaminated with disease vectors, pathogens or unacceptable levels of toxins or suspended solids. These areas require tanks or potable water trucked into the region to prevent the spreading of water-borne diseases.
Municipal Water Tanks are required to meet specific guidelines or codes based on the municipal codes of the region. USA Tank potable water storage tanks can be designed to conform to AWWA D-103, NFPA 22 and API-12B principles. We construct storage tanks to your specific requirements.
Our factory applied and baked on interior coating system is NSF Standard 61 approved for potable water. We can design and fabricate potable water tanks for all Municipal and Rural District water storage requirements with capacities up to 4 million gallons.
- Shop fabricated bolted and welded tanks offered as ground reservoirs, elevated and standpipe applications
- Flat bottom, dish bottom and slope bottom tank applications
- We offer the best coating processes offered in the marketplace by anyone
- Quick field installation
- Shop fabricated bolted and welded tanks minimize field installation requirements.
- Designed to meet your code requirement: AWWA D103-97, AWWA D100, NFPA 22, FM and API 12B principles
- Quick field installation by direct factory and USA crews
- We build tanks worldwide.
- We are fully equipped for immediate mobilization with fully equipped self-contained shipping containers.
- Installation timeframe of less than half the time required for field welded and concrete tanks
USA Tank is your single source solution.